Wednesday, June 18, 2008

#200!

This is my 200th post from when I started this little hobby in August of 2005. In that time I have been to numerous European cities, seen lots of Broadway plays, welcomed 2 nephews, moved into my own apartment, said farewell to several friends leaving the city, and thoroughly enjoyed sharing my thoughts and life updates.

I hope it hasn't been a tedious exercise reading about me and my adventures in the city that never sleeps.

Here's to 200 more posts and visiting more European cities, viewing more Broadway plays, welcoming another niece and nephew/niece, moving into an elevator building, stop saying farewell to friends because no one else is allowed to leave the city and continuing to use the internet and blogger to keep in contact with fabulous family and friends.

No comments: