Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Connecticut Weekend w/o a hospital trip

I returned to the "scene of the crime" this past weekend to spend some quality time with Claire. Our original plan was she would come to the city but the nasty weather and Puerto Rican Day Parade craziness made us re-evaluate so I hopped on the Metro North 10:17am train Saturday morning.

Our weekends in Connecticut seem to follow a standard pattern. We go to Target, the mall, see a movie and eat out at restaurants. There is also generally some kind of candy consumption. This past weekend was no different. We enjoyed all of the above with a couple of modifications...we saw TWO movies and incorporated new restaurants into our routine.

It was great to see Claire and even better when she sat me down, covered me with a cape and colored and cut my hair; then let me pay her with food. The best part was I was able to spend the entire weekend without an emergency trip to the hospital. Yeah for no broken bones! I look forward to our next weekend hanging out together whether it be in CT or the NYC.




No comments: