Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 4 & 5 - Beach & Dolphins

After the heat of the Polynesian Cultural Center Day 3 all we wanted to do was be in water. So days 4 & 5 consisted of ocean, pool, and dolphin discovery. Day 4 we literally played cards for hours, went swimming in both water sources and ate some yummy food prepared by Joani.  We all were in "chillax" mode.

Day 5 was all about the Mooch's birthday. We got up and ate some yummy breakfast then surprised the Mooch with Swimming with Dolphins. Since Mooch was very little she has always been obsessed with dolphins. Her ultimate career goal was to be a marine biologist. So getting up close and personal with this mammal was a once in a lifetime opportunity. The best part was that I had to be really mean to her and tell her she wasn't allowed to celebrate her birthday on MY BIRTHDAY vacation. She totally bought it so it meant more when we celebrated in the such a huge way.

Here's another slideshow of pictures...pay particular attention to the splash contest between my siblings and I. Who do you think won?

2 comments:

MACMAN said...

Hi there,
From you photos, it looked like you had a nice time in Hawaii. I was there in April on my Honeymoon and swim with the dolphins in Oahu Hawaii too. I thought Sea life park and the whole day there was really cool. Plus I really enjoyed Oahu a lot. I hope you did too.
God Bless,
John

Spencer said...

Okay, enough already! I want to go there so bad now! I already started talking to Susan about it, and am trying to get her on board. Maybe in a few years. You up for a revisit sometime?