Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dance Mania

I love dancing. I love to watch dancing. I love to learn dancing. And now I love to watch dancing while working out on the elliptical machine at my gym.

To help the time flow faster while on the elliptical I have found that watching something on the television is the best method. My gym goes one step beyond the individual television on each machine and has installed individual DVD players as well. Me being the electronically savvy woman that I am realized that even better than just watching plain old television or movies would be to watch dancing!

On my DVR I have the episodes from Season 4's So You Think You Can Dance. I burned the routines that I enjoyed the most on 2 DVDs and now watch those while working out. It is the best of both worlds. I get to watch something that I love while listening to great music and burning off all those calories at the same time. Who could ask for anything more?

I'm sure I'm known at my gym as the dance watching woman. I have been asked three separate times by my machine neighbors for the channel I'm watching. They are crestfallen when I tell them it is a DVD that I made. This makes me wonder if I could charge people to make SYTYCD DVDs for gym use. Hmmmm...

Joani and the Moocher just went to the SYTYCD tour last night. Merry Christmas to you both! I'm sure they had a great time and enjoyed the routines by the talented dancers. I and my dance crazed posse will be heading to New Jersey for the tour in November. Better believe I will post pictures and video; but if you can't wait to see the set list then check out this great SYTYCD site.

No comments: