Monday, May 09, 2011

a note to my allergies

all my life i have suffered from horrendous allergies.  i remember once in 4th grade riding my bike home from walnut acres elementary school that my eyes had swollen shut and i couldn't see.  once in utah in june they were so horrible that i was taking my 24 hour relief allegra pills about 4 times a day to try to stem the pain.

those two incidents combined weren't as bad as my suffering today.  the last two days i haven't been allowed to take allergy medicine because i'm finally being tested for what i'm allergic to on tuesday morning.  i would give up just about anything right now in order to take a small little zyrtec pill.  but alas...only 12 more hours until sweet relief from this absolute horribleness. 

i promise never to complain about my allergies again if only i can take medicine again...

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

I hope your allergy test goes well. It will be helpful to know exactly what is making you so miserable. My allergies have changed as I have gotten older and I am ready for a new allergy test too. gotta love the millions of pin pricks they give you. Good luck!