Tuesday, May 03, 2011

oh tuesday night

i'm still awake because there is just way too much television to be enjoyed on tuesday night.  why did the voice have to actually be good?  why does alicia florrick on the good wife have to pull me in emotionally?  why do i want to root and be motivated by the contestants on the biggest loser?  and then there's glee.  oh sweet glee.  i love you glee but i'm ready for you to be just a bit better.  ready for the story line to dictate the music rather than wrap the story around a song you want to do.  and please no more gwyneth paltrow.  just sayin'.  no hard feelings.

not to mention that white collar is back on june 7th at 10pm on USA Network.  everyone set your DVRs. 

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

oh we are kindred spirits indeed. I am still awake watching the 5 1/2 hour version of Pride and Prejudice with Collin Firth. Hopefully you and I will both be able to function tomorrow when we are sooooo tired.
And I am mad at Glee ever since the dentist one with Brittney getting seduced by what's-his-face. ewwwwww! Gross. I am mad that they are getting too raunchy! I just want them to sing!!!!!

anyways, enough senseless ranting from me at 1am....
love ya!!