Tuesday, October 25, 2011

photography class in central park

a couple of weeks ago i did a photography class with my buddy cara.  the instructor wouldn't let us shoot on any preset modes like "landscape", "portrait" or "sports".  instead we were only allowed to photograph using the aperture and shutter speed ranges.  it was so fun and very informative.

we then had to shoot a saxophonist playing under a bridge, poet's walk and the sun shining.  here are a couple of my favorite shots i took.






do you like?

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Hey Melanie! Guess what?! Morgan and I are finally taking the big plunge and coming to NYC!!! We are trying to go from Dec. 2nd-6th and we have a place to stay with his aunt that lives there, but I would love to meet up with you.
Just let me know...