Thursday, October 13, 2011

the soundtrack to london

need to make a playlist for my journey through that other awesome island...england or the uk.  i've been in a bit of a rut with my listening choices.  as previously stated, my love for my BFF 4-eva adele has not wavered and i'm sure she'll sound even better when i'm walking upon her native soil.

please help me oh friends of mine.  share the wealth when it comes to good music that is propelling you through your day.  i'm open to all types of music minus twangy country, hard hitting hip hop (previously known as "gangsta rap"), and techno (also known as "house").  don't be shy...let me know in the comments section what is good that i'm currently missing because my devotion to adele and maroon 5's moves like jagger is currently blowing up my headphones.

i'm completely willing to give a shout out to anyone who increases the joy in my life by sharing good music.  i might even name one of my future children after you.  now that's a reward to aspire to.

No comments: