Monday, July 23, 2012

dog days of summer

so...haven't blogged in awhile...ok, more like 6 weeks.  i guess i forgot that i have a blog and the purpose of which is to update it.  video chatted with joani last night and she even brought up the fact that i haven't posted in a very long time.  when your mommy wants to hear your innermost thoughts about life, liberty and my pursuit of happiness that means it is time to use my newly manicured fingers to type away.

things are busy yet lazy at the same time.  ya know what i mean?  if you don't, please go with me as i do a little explaining.  i've been busy because things seem to be happening quickly.  been working hard at work as well as in my church responsibilities.  trying to live the dream.  but i've been really lazy because once i get home from my evening festivities the first thing i do is turn on HGTV.  i can't seem to shake my addiction to home improvement shows.  just recently found a love for yard crashers on saturdays.  i really need to get a grip on my obsession.  (watching love it or list it as i type)  plus last weekend i literally slept 30 hours of the 48 hours of the weekend.  i guess i was tired.

love me some summertime.  enjoy the strawberries in season.  national cheesecake day is july 30th where the cheesecake factory offers 1/2 price cheesecake slices.  adore the natural light that pours through my windows in the mornings and evenings.  walk home multiple times after work to enjoy the fresh air and sunsets.  love this season!

i apologize to joani and any other casual readers for not taking the time to update my little life lived in new york city.  i try to do better.  pinkie swear.

No comments: