Tuesday, July 24, 2012

photo timeline of my summer


childhood BFF and her hubby bishop d - the smiles are because bishop d won the Newsies lottery right before
my beautiful inside and out cousin jess, her new hubby and the tarheel loving B family

point a camera at me and i'll do something silly - evidence picture #1

evidence picture #2
evidence picture #3
me and my joani







my brother flex and macaroni



me and my macaroni
going for a walk with two 3 year olds - serious entertainment



my sister in law sunshine

hanging with my awesome friend PhD and her beautiful offspring
getty villa with pacific ocean in background

new york philharmonic in the park with fireworks at the end


and now you're caught up to what i've been up to this summer.  love time with my family.  didn't love getting sick day of my flight home.  did enjoy being three short rows behind Elder Jeffrey R. Holland and his wife on my rescheduled flight.  love local grocery store for putting haagen daas on sale. 

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Lovin' you for being so awesome at photography!
Smooches, Christa