Monday, February 25, 2008

A New Hobby

Due to my injury imposed house arrest I have determined that I need a new hobby.  Daytime television doesn't cut it.  I'm almost to the point where I want to take my beautiful television ED and chuck it out the window from frustration.  

Today I determined that a new educational hobby is the best medicine for my irritation.  I bought myself a guitar.  I have wanted a guitar for so long because I can't have a piano in my apartment.  My creative juices always seem to flow freely through musical expression.  Without a piano to keep those juices flowing I am forced to find an alternative.  That alternative is an acoustic guitar.  So sometime this week my new Yamaha acoustic guitar will arrive and I will begin my guitar education.  Super duper excited!

No comments: