Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Top Two

The top two dances from SYTYCD in my humble opinion both come from Season 2 and both are contemporary pieces. This was surprising since I generally am a jazz fan. They just both blew me away when I saw them.

So here they are America...your top two dances as chosen by me. :)

NUMBER 2 - Allison & Ivan's Why by Tyce DiOrio (Season 2)



The top dance I chose because it was the first one I saw that sucked me into the machine that is SYTYCD. Nicoleee and I were just sitting back relaxing when we channel surfed to Fox and saw what you are about to see. It was truly breathtaking.

Drum roll please....

NUMBER 1 - Heidi & Travis' Calling You by Mia Michales (Season 2)



That's it for the dance countdown. As of this post we are T-minus 11 hours away from the goodness of So You Think You Can Dance. The dancers are chosen by June 4th when the competition kicks into high gear. So totally excited.

Nicoleee if you are reading...it won't be the same without you watching with me. :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

Thank you for the fun countdown. It was greast to see all those old dances. i am so excited fot the show tonight. Enjoy