Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Countdown to So You Think You Can Dance

My great friend Netter suggested I do a "Countdown to So You Think You Can Dance" by sharing my Top Twelve routines from seasons past. That woman is brilliant! I am taking her advice to do a quick countdown of dance goodness. Unfortunately I couldn't narrow it down to just Twelve so I have a few Honorable Mentions. As a disclaimer I only started watching SYTYCD in its entirety last year so I missed a good portion of Season 2 and ALL of Season 1.

Enjoy the dance and I hope it gets you super psyched for Season 4!

1st Honorable Mention: Lauren & Neil's Angel Jazz by Wade Robson (Season 3)



2nd Honorable Mention: Sara & Danny's Argentine Tango by Alex DaSilva (Season 3)



Don't forget to set your TiVO, DVR or VCR to record the newest installment of So You Think You Can Dance on Fox next Thursday the 22nd at 8:00pm! I can't wait!

1 comment:

The Visions of Kai said...

Hi, I’ve stumbled upon your website and I'm glad I did. Thanks for the videos and the reminder of the show times of that amazing show. I'll definitely watch.