Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Top Group Dances

My quest to determine the top 12 of So You Think You Can Dance has been harder than expected. The list kept getting longer and longer so I opted to do a separate little countdown of just the Group Dances performed on each elimination show. I'm only going to do the Top 5 Group Dances because I don't want to go completely over the top.

NUMBER FIVE - Shane Spark's "Poison"



NUMBER FOUR - Adam Shankman's "Hairspray"



NUMBER THREE - Mia Michael's "Hide & Seek"



NUMBER TWO - Wade Robson's "Sexy Back"



Drum Roll please....and the NUMBER ONE Group Dance of So You Think You Can Dance Is...

Mia Michael's "The Moment I Said It"



There you go. The best group dances in my humble opinion from the last two seasons. Don't forget the premiere is only 8 days away.

No comments: