Wednesday, February 08, 2012

a bit of an explanation

i became rededicated to my blog in 2011.  finding numerous things to say about my long term relationship with new york city.  

you might have noticed that my posting has been decidedly scare for the month of january and early parts of february.  this lack of relationship analysis is due to something that has come into my life and completely sucked every last free moment i have to spare...and there aren't a lot of free spare moments to begin with.

i ask for your patience as i complete this time sucking task at the end of february.  i promise to resume my witty repartee on life as pinkymcg on march 1st.  

and just in case there was any question...the reason is not because i am dating someone.  if that was the case, i'd be shouting it from the rooftops!

No comments: