Saturday, February 18, 2012

a dedication to my mommy

yesterday was my mommy's birthday.  happy birthday joani g!  i wish i could have been at los hermanos with the familia to celebrate this most wonderful day of february when you were born!  hoping at least one family member ordered the monster burrito smothered in sauce and cheese.

my mommy is the best woman i know.  she is the epitome of kindness, honesty, strength, integrity, compassion, support, hard worker, goodness, intelligence (except when it comes to new technology), laughter, patience, selflessness, and so on and so on.  many people would claim that their mother is the best ever; but i would have sufficient examples about my mom to teach them who really IS the best mommy ever.  joani would win every time.

she is my best friend, most fervent supporter, amazing shoulder to lean and cry on, generous with her time and talents, wonderful us open viewing partner, an example of how i want to live my life through both difficulties and happiness and someone who all of her family and friends wants to spend as much time as possible with.  i love you oh so much my joani!  happy happy birthday!






1 comment:

Linnea said...

You absolutely do have a great mom!!!

---this is Linnea (Thomas) :)