Sunday, February 12, 2012

i love me a list

i've decided to add something meaningful and fun to my life.  good thing i define "fun" as a list which allows me to cross items from the list.  just another trait in the long list of others i possess that cement my type A personality.  i'm going to start a bucket list!  woo hoo!  everybody...can i get a woo hoo?!

it often hits me in the middle of a day - "that would be awesome to learn how to do" or "I've always wanted to go there or do that" or "i really want to buy that"...  today is the night all these thoughts are going to make it onto a list!  my bucket list will reside on the left side of this blog. 

my poor knees request that you organize an intervention if you ever see the words "run a marathon" on the bucket list. 

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

love the idea. let's both write one.