Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Fruits of my Matchmaking

My brother Big Lug, his lovely wife Liver and their adorable children Jimmy, Julia & Kenny (located in the picture on the right) would not have been possible if not for my matchmaking abilities. Okay to be fair, for those of you who knew me in the college years, I wasn't exactly a fan of the relationship between my former roommate Liver and my recently RM'd older brother Big Lug. But now, instead of giving them the silent treatment for choosing to marry each other and leave me in the dust, I now take credit for the beautiful way their lives have turned out.

My one issue that remains from this relationship was the fact that my brother didn't get roommates of his own for me to practice flirting. Oh well. Big Lug, I now understand why you chose to start your family with a great woman like Liver instead of waiting until you could hook up your younger sister up with some male attention. Bravo to you!

No comments: