Friday, September 22, 2006

Smoothing Shine Milk

Biolage makes this incredible, fix any hair problem, stying product called Smoothing Shine Milk. I have naturally wavy/curly hair in the back and underneath with straight as an arrow hair on top and the front. (Thanks for those genes, Joani!) This miracle product is able to bring the two styles together while making my hair shiny and frizz-free.

I have never been one to use massive amounts of styling products in my hair. In fact it wasn't until I cut off all my hair during the great destruction of 1999 that I started using fancy things like pomade and volumizing mousse. It seems strange that I never embraced the world of hair care because I have always been obsessive about having clean hair. I MUST wash my hair everyday. I would leave campus at lunch during high school to go home and wash my hair if I woke up late that morning. That is how much I was obsessed with my hair.

Now, I can recommend to the masses of woman who suffer from curly in the back and straight in the front hair to go to the local salon and pick up some of this miracle product called Smoothing Shine Milk. Heck go a little crazy and buy two!

No comments: