Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm On The Case

Monday morning, a co-worker called to tell me that an expensive Tiffany's clock was missing from her boss's desk. This clock was engraved and a gift from her boss's late husband...meaning it was expensive and had high sentamental value.

I of course put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and grabbed my magnifying glass to try and "CSI" the whereabouts of this irreplaceable clock. Apparently my abilities to investigate the case are not as stellar as I would have liked to believe. The clock is still missing and the leads and clues are fast drying up.

So, I beg each of you to keep your eyes out for any suspicious person carrying a brass Tiffany clock out in the open. It is your civic duty to follow, stop and confront that person on my behalf. Okay, so that might be extreme. Maybe a better option would be for everyone to cross your fingers that the clock is found and my sleep becomes sweet again.

1 comment:

Shelly! said...

I think it was Mr. Green, in the Breakroom, with the Sharpie Pen.

If you win the game, let me know. I'm so glad you joined the blogosphere.

Love you!