Monday, October 02, 2006

My Mormon Mets Curse

I attended three Mets games this season and each time the Mets lost. I'm beginning to believe that I am a bad luck charm for the Mets based on their record when I am in attendance at Shea Stadium. I was offered some postseason tickets to the Mets but for the good of the team decided to not take them. The sacrifices I make for professional athletes. :)

Last Friday was the latest opportunity to reverse the curse when I attended a game with a bunch of friends in a box suite at Shea. We had a great time eating the free food, taking pictures with the Mets mascot and overall cheering the Mets to another loss. I hope next year will be a clean slate for me and the Mormon Mets curse will be eradicated.


Pictures from our Suite on 9/22/06:


Artiste & CA Lady





EQP & RS Secretary





Netter, Me & Super Bowler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a similar curse with the Angeles. My brother-in-law won't let me use his tickets anymore because they always lose when I go. Sad. Sad.

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time at the game but I am staying far far away from Shea Stadium this postseason. The Mets were 0-4 this season when I attended a game. GO METS! - "SUPER BOWLER"