Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fruits of My Intelligence

Today is a special day. On this day the fruits of my intelligence brought me cold hard cash. I earned a $44 return on my $100 investment into this year's office football pool. I chose 10 of the 13 winners in this past week's poll to win. Yeah for me! I beat many enthusiastic and highly involved football fans currently in the pool. They asked me how I did it and assumed I had assistance in choosing the winners. Unfortunately the victory stemmed completely from my intelligence and intuition.



Needless to say, now my favorite professional sports team is the New York Giants. They demolished the Dallas Cowboys in Monday night football and sealed my victory. Love me some Tiki Barber. If possible I would take Tiki to a nice lunch at Haru in Midtown to show my appreciation. It's the least I can do for my $44 ROI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you read palms too? That's awesome you won, can you keep winning, or do you have to put in a 100$ per week?