Thursday, October 19, 2006

Planning the Next One

It has been exactly six months since my return back to the US from a fantastic trip with Netter to Central Europe. We rambled through Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg and Prague. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. One of my favorite things we did was take a segway tour through Budapest at the suggestion of Shopping Queen. The Budapestians were very intrigued by our little machines.
As most of my friends know (especially Netter)...I'm a planner. I like to plan and know what is on deck for the future. Hence I have started to plan the next one - vacation that is. It has been established that Netter and I need some one-on-one time with the beautiful men of Italy. So earlier this week I checked my favorite
travel site to find the perfect trip to see Florence, Rome and Venice. Unfortunately the time frame Netter and I have chosen is not available for pricing and booking. Oh well, patience is supposedly a virtue. Right now I'm practicing it until I can plan the next vacation extraordinaire with Netter to the luscious beauty of Italy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah.....can't wait.