Monday, March 07, 2011

bring on the gilmore girls

as previously explained, i watch television episodes on my computer in the morning as i get ready.  i used to watch tv but that became to distracting.  series television on dvds is the perfect combo of entertainment, no commercials and i've already seen it so don't have to pay as close attention as necessary for tv watching.

over the last almost two years i've enjoyed the following: alias (5 seasons), grey's anatomy (2 seasons), felicity (4 seasons), dawson's creek (1 season), brothers & sisters (3 seasons), studio 60 on the sunset strip (1 season), friday night lights (3 seasons) and the big bang theory (3 seasons).  today i started on a journey that includes seven seasons, 154 episodes, 6,622 minutes or 397,320 seconds of gilmore girls.  if i watch one episode a day for the 5 business days a week then it will take me over 7 1/2 months to complete the entire show; meaning i'll be watching gilmore girls from today, march 7th until approximately the first week of october.  this is if i don't watch any episodes in the evening or on the weekends.

i'm diving head first into the world created by amy sherman-palladino of lorelai & rory gilmore, residents of stars hollow, connecticut.  maybe when i'm done i'll get a t-shirt made that states my great accomplishment.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I own all the season's of Gilmore Girls. I love them. I think that is one of my favorite series ever. I just finished watching all 6 season;s of Dawson's creek but now I'm not sure what I want to try next. I was thinking of Roswell. Do you remeber that series? I think there are only 3 seasons. Enjoy hanging out with Lorelei and Rory. I love Jess!