Thursday, March 17, 2011

personal progress update

an update on all things i'm trying to achieve, avoid or change in my life:
  • still haven't won the Wicked lottery after about 35+ attempts
  • only caffeine consumption since january 1st was on valentine's day
  • facebook remains in exile until conclusion of lent
  • attended my jazz funk dance class on thursday nights 6 out of 7 times (continue to work on double pirouettes without getting dizzy)
  • first book club meeting last night provided plethora of reading options for the next few months
  • successfully avoided ticket purchase to london to see jimmy eat world in concert
  • habitually arrive on time to work in the morning
  • have not added any new television shows to current DVR record settings
  • reading harry potter 4 on my iPhone during commute
i think i'm doing pretty well all things considered.  always open to suggestions on things or ways to make my life fuller and more meaningful.  just no justin bieber related suggestions please.

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Susan's suggestion would be to come to Texas and visit the Thurman's when you have a free weekend! Or not, it's your choice but we miss you!

Laura said...

No Justin Beiber 3D experience? Come on! Really, I love your update. Got me thinking about what I should be doing.....if I weren't so darn tired!

PinkyMcG said...

i miss the thurmans! you know the way to get me to texas. :)

laura, i hope your energy will soar with the spring season. just promise you won't use any to view the justin bieber movie. (hee hee)