Friday, November 10, 2006

The Next Love of My Life

I have been automobile-less for over 4 years now. It is strange because I love and adore driving and especially, road tripping. I think I must be currently going through car withdrawal because lately most of the spare time on my hands has resulted in searching the internet for vehicles.

I have narrowed the field to four potential choices and one "in my dreams" option for my future car. I would appreciate feedback based on the appearance and functionality of the cars in connection to my personality.

And the nominees are...

The 2006 Honda Accord - a reliable staple of the car industry. It is durable, versatile and enjoys numerous Car & Driver awards.



The 2006 Volkswagon Passat - remains a fixture of Volkswagon and the older sister of the Jetta. It has functionality and a spunky exterior.



The 2006 Audi A4 Quattro - a cousin to the Passat has a bit more power and European flair.
The engine is powerful and obviously I could go offroading in the snow.





I would gladly throw all of these options out the window if I could have the beautiful...


2006 Volkswagon Touareg (a.k.a. My Dream Voiture) because it is big and safe; not to mention absolutely gorgeous.





Now I just have to plot my strategy for getting my next pair of wheels. Unfortunately it doesn't look to be in the near future since Manhattan is still the love of my life. Oh well...a girl can dream.

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Okay, there is only one real choice here (besides the Toureg, which we would all choose if we had the dinero). The Accord is ugly and slow. The new Passat is also ugly (you have a picture of the older, more beautiful version). The A4 is sleek, beautiful, powerful, and fun to drive. Get the 2.0T with a manual for good gas mileage and more get up and go. I am sooooo jealous just thinking about it!!!