Sunday, April 24, 2011

good karma

woke up at 4:00am in order to leave for airport at 5:05am for the flight to san francisco. needless to say I was quite sleepy and thankful that I had a window exit row seat to try to sleep. I was on the upgrade list but wasn't sure of my spot so asked the lovely delta rep who checked my location. she made a face after checking so i knew it wasn't good news. basically I was number 12 on the list with 11 open first class seats available. bummer!

as I handed the boarding pass to her she said that she would come find me if anything changed. I smiled and said have a good day. sat in my exit row seat and prepared for the long flight. with about 15 minutes before scheduled departure the same lovely delta agent walked onto the plane and handed me a new boarding pass. i got upgraded! the next six and a half hours seemed much more bearable.

kinda feel like i'm getting some serious good karma vibes. first I get the iPad prior to my trip and i get upgraded. oh happy day! would love this trend to continue.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

how fun to fly in style!!! Hope you have an awesome trip!!!
Love ya, Christa

Laura said...

Lucky duck!