Monday, April 18, 2011

iPad 2 quest UPDATE

before you jump for joy at my iPad quest conclusion...must advise that i still do not have my soft and supple hands on a black 64 gig wi-fi only iPad 2...but i do have an update to my quest.

the good folks at best buy are now taking reservations for incoming inventory!  holler back yo!  my first instinct after obtaining this information was to hustle down to the 86th and Lexington store to get my name on the list pronto.  only issue was that it was sunday.  opted instead to take a 2 1/2 hour nap.  serving in Primary = mandatory sunday naps.  always better option to obtain blessings for obedience to the commandments.

instead of sabbath breaking, first thing this morning i went to the best buy at 44th and fifth avenue ready, willing and financially able to put a $100 deposit on my hopefully soon to be received iPad 2.  they will call me once the machine with my name on it is in stock.  i'll then have 48 hours to present myself, the deposit receipt and funds to fully purchase the iPad 2.

only possible hiccup to this amazing plan is if they call me while i'm vacationing in the fog and sourdough bread land of san francisco.  gooch to the rescue!  if the call doesn't come before thursday night than she will be in possession of all the paperwork and funds to go get the iPad 2 for me.  what a pal!  grateful that i can call in this last favor before she departs to the cowboy infested land of texas.

need all who read this to please think happy thoughts that i can obtain my reserved iPad 2 at some point this week prior to flying westward at 7am on friday morning.  i'm sure our collective righteousness and good will can make this small, itty bitty thing happen for moi.  thanks in advance.  :)

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Gooch is coming to TX? What part?

PinkyMcG said...

gooch is moving to Dallas Texas to work in PR for US Soccer. her dream job. yet another reason to make a visit to the great state of texas in the near future.